Thursday, January 30, 2014

This Sunday - Next Saturday - Retreat

Super Bowl, This Sunday, 5:00pm
Just a quick reminder that if you or your teens are planning on coming Sunday for the Super bowl event to click HERE to sign up to bring something.  We will be in the teen room.


Media Mania Workshop - Next Saturday, February 8 - 1:00pm-3:00pm
After watching the quickly developing and changing landscape of social media and over all media consumption of teens in our culture today I feel very strongly that this is a discussion we need to have.  During these two hours we will talk about all the different media platforms that are hitting your kids and have an open discussion on what role you have in this area of their life.  I really hope you can find time to make it.  I know Saturdays are valuable, but again, I think there is a real need for this type of thing.  If your teens or children need to come with you, I will have a movie for them to watch in the next room.   Let me know if you have any questions.  


Retreat - March 14-16
Again, these are our spring retreat dates and deadline to sign up is March 2.  Cost is $55

No comments:

Post a Comment