Friday, January 3, 2014

Bridges of Faith


This is info I meant to include on that last post but completely forgot.  There is a group from the Bridges of Faith coming tomorrow night (Saturday) to our building.  These are orphans from the Ukraine visiting here in the US for a few weeks and they are coming to Tuscaloosa tomorrow.  If your teen is available we need some of them there to help play games, hang out with them and make them feel welcome.  Again, sorry this is such short notice, I totally dropped the ball here.  This is a great opportunity to serve and I hope some can make it. It starts at 6:00pm in the auditorium and we will be done at 8:30pm.  If you know that your teen can make it let me know.  Just shoot me a text, my number is 615-429-2929.  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment