Saturday, July 12, 2014

Deadline and online payment

Camp deadline is tomorrow (Sunday) so this will be the last time you have to see me post about signing your teen up.  Below are two links:  Link 1 is for camp registration and link 2 is for online payment.  Again, the cost for camp is $110 for first camper and then subtract $10 for each additional camper.  If you are writing a check, you can make that out to UCC and give it to me tomorrow.  If you choose to pay online, here is what you need to know.  When you click on the link you will see two different slots to make a payment.  Be sure to enter your amount in the "Youth Group-camp" slot so that money goes into the youth account.   If you don't mind, shoot me an email or text (615-429-2929) letting me know you paid online so I can keep a tally on who has paid.  After registration is closed tomorrow I will send out all the wonderful information you and your teen will need to know to prepare for Camp.  Please continue to be in prayer that God use this week together to transform our hearts to match up with His desires.  Thank you all and I can't wait!

Online Registration
Click HERE

Online Payment
Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment