Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

I know this upcoming weekend is Memorial Day weekend and I know some of you may have small group responsibilities on Sunday night but we are going to roll out the welcome carpet Sunday night with a cook out.  If you are in town and if you don't have to be at a small group, I want to invite all UY families to the Maple Shelter at Bowers Park this Sunday evening at 6:00pm.  We want to use this gathering to welcome our new upcoming 7th graders and their families and the summer interns into the UY.  I know the excitement within is boiling over and you are already asking yourself "What can I do or bring to make this event a success?"  Well, Im so glad that is what you are thinking because here is how this is going to work.  You can click HERE and sign up to bring something.  You do not have to create an account to this site to sign up, you should just be able to click and indicate which item you can bring.  To make things easy on the hamburger meat I have provided slots to donate $5 to help cover the cost and I will just simply show up with the meat.  If you have any questions, please ask.  I hope you guys can make it as we extend our welcome to the new UY members.

No comments:

Post a Comment